This is a preliminary test of a proposed project to simulate the wing fluttering of an aircraft with folding wings. This was solved using the finite volume method for 3D, steady, compressible, viscous, laminar flow on a curvilinear grid. This image shows the pressure distribution over the wings.
You will find here some of my favorite hobbies and interests, especially science and art.
I hope you enjoy it!
Subscribe to the RSS feed to stay informed when I publish something new here.
I would love to hear from you! Please feel free to send me an email : bugman123-at-gmail-dot-com
- 3D Mandelbrot Set Pickover Stalks
- 3D Mandelbrot Set Orbit Trap
- 4D “Mandy Cousin” Julia and Mandelbrot Sets
- 4D Julia and Mandelbrot Sets Variations
- 4D “Squarry” Julia and Mandelbrot Sets
- 4D Bicomplex Mandelbrot Set
- 4D Bicomplex Julia Set
- 3D Julia Set
- 4D “Roundy” Julia Set
- 4D “Roundy” Mandelbrot Set
- 4D Quaternion Mandelbrot Set
- 4D Mandelbrot Set
- 3D Exponential Mandelbrot Set
- 4D Julibrot Set
- 3D Mandelbrot / Mandelbar Set
- 544,795 hits