A dodecahedron is a polyhedron with 12 pentagonal faces. This dodecahedron uses spheres for each face. Here is some POV-Ray code for the hyperbolic dodecahedron. See also my expanding dodecahedron.
<< Graphics`Polyhedra`; Show[ Graphics3D[ Polyhedron[ Dodecahedron][]]]
- Ideal Hyperbolic Polyhedra – POV-Ray renderings by Matthias Weber
- Spikey – Mathematica’s cover image dodecahedron
- Megaminx – dodecahedron-shaped Rubik’s Cube
- Buckminsterfullerene (Buckyball) – truncated icosahedron arrangement of carbon atoms, assembly movie
- George Hart – polyhedra artist