I saw this cool looking poster of a turbofan engine schematic and it inspired me to make a 3D rendering of it. This engine is used for the Airbus. The streamlines shown here are just for visual effect. In reality, the streamlines would be turbulent. The blue streamlines show where cold air enters and bypasses the engine (turbofans typically have a high bypass ratio). Green streamlines are shown through the compressor stages. The red streamlines show where hot gas exits the burners and turbine stage.
You will find here some of my favorite hobbies and interests, especially science and art.
I hope you enjoy it!
Subscribe to the RSS feed to stay informed when I publish something new here.
I would love to hear from you! Please feel free to send me an email : bugman123-at-gmail-dot-com
- 3D Mandelbrot Set Pickover Stalks
- 3D Mandelbrot Set Orbit Trap
- 4D “Mandy Cousin” Julia and Mandelbrot Sets
- 4D Julia and Mandelbrot Sets Variations
- 4D “Squarry” Julia and Mandelbrot Sets
- 4D Bicomplex Mandelbrot Set
- 4D Bicomplex Julia Set
- 3D Julia Set
- 4D “Roundy” Julia Set
- 4D “Roundy” Mandelbrot Set
- 4D Quaternion Mandelbrot Set
- 4D Mandelbrot Set
- 3D Exponential Mandelbrot Set
- 4D Julibrot Set
- 3D Mandelbrot / Mandelbar Set
- 544,672 hits